1728 (Early) Longland Pattern Musket
Our early pattern Long Land Brown Bess is true to the original, it is mounted in either brass or iron, without a nose cap and has a wooden scouring stick.
- The tapered round barrel is 46" long (1169mm), in .76 calibre
- Brass hardware, wooden rammer with brass tip, unbridled frizzen
- The overall length of this musket is approx. 62.5" (1600mm)
- Weight approx. 10lbs (4.53kg)
- Bayonet available separately at £60 including leather scabbard
How to Purchase
Like what you see?
Contact us to purchase!